Monday, August 27, 2007

Cedar Breaks




So I figure with all my kids I have to put at least one picture of each, and since I did not have time to put all of them up yesterday, I am finishing today. Here is Lexi. She had so much fun running free and would pose any time I asked for the camera. Isn't she cute!
And last but no least is Ashley. She is miss adventure. She was the one that did not want to go to cedar breaks but she was also the one that loved it the most.
Over all are weekend was great. The kids got to spend much needed time with all there cousins and we all got to get away for awhile.

4 comments:

McKensi said...

your girls are so cute~ i love the one of lexi! it looks like the posing really payed off!

Bree said...

I don't think I have ever heard of Cedar Breaks! It looks so pretty there. It makes me want to take my girls somewhere fun like that. Maybe I will have to see what we have around here. Anyway, Your girls are gorgeous. Lexi is looking so grown up lately.

Stacie Lang said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are...including your baby. I have heard of Cedar Breaks but never been there where is it exactly? It is gorgeous we will have to go there sometime. I can't wait to see your mud pictures!

Janae said...

Thanks!
Cedar Breaks is about 5 miles past brian head.