Monday, April 30, 2007

everyday life


Today is a normal average everyday life kinda day. I woke up with alexis crying her morning wake up call, (7:00 a.m. sharp)and quickly took her into the kitchen to eat breakfast. She loves to feed herself cold cereal, although most of it goes onto the floor or her shirt. As lexi is eating Megan meanders into the kitchen looking for anything that will make her be ready for school quicker.(easy chores, clean clothes and last but not least breakfast.) Ashley and Madison are the last to get up.(about 8:30) Ashley has to be out the door at 8:45 so we quickly get her breakfast and get her dressed and ready for school. While I am rushing Ashley I hear a car stop outside my house and quickly realize that lexi is outside in the middle of the street and our neighbor is stopping to bring her in.( how embarrassing)

With Megan and Ashley out the door Madison is suddenly restless to escape and she runs over to Aunt Lori and Emmas house, while I am on the phone with Modbe working out some problems with a customers order. I am finally sitting down to the computer to do my blog for the day and it is 12:40. I am still not dressed and neither are the girls, but we are well fed and happy. The kitchen is almost clean and we have home teaching families over for dinner. I am planning on having my kids look darling and my house shining like the top of the Chrysler building. Guess I had better go and accomplish a miracle. Till tomorrow when it starts over again.

Janae

1 comments:

Bree said...

I can totally imagine that perfectly in my mind. Your girls are so funny! I love how they get up in the morning. By the way, Hallie loves seeing all the pictures of everyone. Thanks for starting the blog. We love it!